Just popping in here to let you know that I have not ended my challenge. I have currently completed 3 days of Level 2, which means I have 13 of 30 days under my belt. I have just had a VERY FULL and fulfilling weekend, which included ending-of-semester grading (60 essays), attendance reports, yoga, farmer’s market, house-buying celebration, mom’s day brunch and dinner. I will give a more detailed account as I find time.
- Level 2 is HARD; makes me nervous for level 3
- My abs finally feel like they are getting worked during the workout AND the next day.
- If you have even a mild form of vertigo, beware: the up & down will make even the most balanced dizzy.
- The muscle soreness is a welcomed sign that I’m getting stronger.
- The 30 minutes is easy to fit in; you really have no excuse (although you WILL need to shower after).
Until next time,